Polish Breeders Club

Membership Only 

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > updated list

bullsie

Is there an updated list of what members breed, sell, ship, etc in the works?  The last list I received was outdated or members were not updating their info.  Appreciate!

January 20, 2015 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polish Breeders Club

Thanks for your inquiry. As we transitioned to our new officers the list we received hadn't been updated in quite awhile. I'm sure this is the one you have. We have to start over. We will be sending out a survey soon.

January 27, 2015 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bullsie

Excellent!  Yes I believe a very old one is being referenced.  An updated version would definitely be a plus for the club.  Some of these birds are getting hard if not outright impossible to get.  I do hope we see some dedicated breeders still out there.

January 28, 2015 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polish Breeders Club

We're looking for someone to help get the directory up to date. One person doesn't have to do it all-we can break it down into several small jobs. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me [email protected]

February 14, 2015 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Diane Spisak

Polish Breeders Club at February 14, 2015 at 4:40 PM

We're looking for someone to help get the directory up to date. One person doesn't have to do it all-we can break it down into several small jobs. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me [email protected]

I am willing to help you with the directory. give me a call at 785-883-4811   or [email protected]   Diane spisak 

--

Diane Spisak

January 23, 2016 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.