Polish Breeders Club

Membership Only 

Forums

Forum Home > Breed Listings > S & C Bird and Animal Farm

scbirdfarm

I have been raising chickens with brother Tom and a Family friend Bro. Paul Chase everybody calls him Chicken George. We have several breeds of chickens. Well last year we got our start in polish by buying a bunch of Jim Parkers breeders. The polish grow on you fast. Here are the breeds of Polish we have.

LARGE FOWL: Crele Polish, Black Crevecoeurs

BANTAM: White Crested Black Polish, White Crested Khaki Polish,

White Crested Chocolate Polish, White Crested Cuckoo Polish,

White Crested Chocolate Cuckoo Polish, White Crested Khaki Cuckoo Polish,

Black Crevecoeurs, White Houdans, Mottled Houdans

April 28, 2009 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gretchen

scbirdfarm at 03:20PM on Apr 28, 2009

I have been raising chickens with brother Tom and a Family friend Bro. Paul Chase everybody calls him Chicken George. We have several breeds of chickens. Well last year we got our start in polish by buying a bunch of Jim Parkers breeders. The polish grow on you fast. Here are the breeds of Polish we have.

Hi!  I am looking for Crele Polish.  Do you sell hatching eggs, chicks, or adults, or all three?  :)  What are your prices and availability?  I am in Maryland and the majority of my stock in Polish comes from Marsha Peterson in Va.  Her birds are beautiful!  I am also interested in wc kahki, either cuckoo or solid.

I am also willing to trade stock.  I have quite a few buff laced bantam Polish chicks available.  I noticed you didn't have that color.  Are you interested?

Thanks!

April 30, 2009 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

silkielovr

Hi, I'm interested in the White Crested Chocolate Polish.

Eggs or chicks for sale?

September 30, 2009 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tara

Do you have any white crested black polish chicks for sale and if so how much? Thank you

January 31, 2010 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polish Breeders Club

Hi SCbirdfarm - I am very interested in the LF Crele. I know there are a few breeders trying to get it perfected. Are yours out of the "experimental" stage yet? I don't have the room to breed them but would love to have a roo for my "egg pen." Let me know.

February 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thomas Johnson

scbirdfarm at April 28, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Hi I am looking desperately for a Mottled Houdan Bantam male can you help?

Thomas Johnson

Salem, OR

December 16, 2013 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seth Frient

Hi, I'm Seth. I am a junior looking for some quality birds. I am looking at you Whot Crested Kahki, and White Crested Cuckoo Polish Bantams. I live in Ohio.  You can email me at [email protected] 

--

April 10, 2015 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.